Doors are Opening…
Big things are happening!!!
We are opening our doors this weekend, but here’s what you NEED to know:
First, you MUST REGISTER for the service you want to attend ahead of time. We are limited to 100 people in the room. Here are the links to sign up. Please only register for one of the service times!
9am Worship Service: https://communityevents.churchcenter.com/registrations/events/431249
10:45am Worship Service: https://communityevents.churchcenter.com/registrations/events/431282
- Staff/volunteers. Masks required while being in contact with others. (Be an example of loving your neighbor.)
- Bathrooms wiped down after each person uses that space.
- Self-screen: If you have a fever or have symptoms, or vulnerable or are caring for those who are vulnerable, please stay home.
- No Café or public water fountains. (Bring your own water bottle)
- To maintain social distancing, please refrain from handshaking and/or hugging.
- No children’s ministries at this time. Families attending will need to stay together and maintain social distancing.
- Chairs will be disinfected before/after each service.
We need to be flexible as things will be changing regularly throughout this season.
We will still be offering our weekend message and some worship online because we know that many will choose not to, or simply will be unable to attend at this point.
Things are not “normal” yet. But this is one step closer. Thank you for your patience and your prayers throughout this time. And please, keep praying!
Also, our church office will be open again starting June 2. Office hours are 8am—4pm.
“Live wisely among those who are not believers, and make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be gracious and attractive so that you will have the right response for everyone.” (Colossians 4:5-6 NLT)